Welcome to your Personalized Digital Banking Experience!
Tompkins Digital Banking gives you fast, secure access to your accounts and banking tools. Our simple, clean platform allows you to arrange your dashboard in a way that makes the most sense to you. You’ll experience a consistent look and feel across all your devices, whether you log on from a computer, or using our Touch/Face ID enabled mobile app.
- Transaction alerts - near real-time transaction alerts delivered to your mobile device
- Touch and Face ID for enabled devices
- Two-Factor Authentication - A code will be delivered by text or call to a phone number you provide. Learn more about Two-Factor Authentication.
- Enhanced card controls: misplaced your debit card? You may now temporarily disable your card while you look, and turn it back on once you find it. You can also report the card lost or stolen.
- View check images, eStatements and add external transfers, all from your mobile device
- Connect accounts at other financial institutions*
- Add multiple profiles- access multiple online banking profiles from any device
*Not all financial institutions are available
To learn more about what has changed, view our Digital Banking Playlist
available on YouTube, or view a specific topic below:
|Enroll in Digital Banking
- Enroll from our website, or the App Store(Opens in a new Window) or Google Play(Opens in a new Window), and download our green mobile banking app.
- Enter your social security number (your tax ID number is also accepted), account number, email, and phone number.
- Establish Two Factor Authentication: A code will be delivered by text or call to a phone number you provide. Learn more about Two-Factor Authentication.
- Ensure that you have access to this phone while you are completing this process.
- If you are entering a landline phone number, be sure to select the option for Phone Call.
- This code may not be delivered to an email address.
- To register your device and browser so that a code is not required each time you log in, check the box next to “Don’t ask for codes again on this computer.” Please note: if you access your profile from a different web browser, you may be prompted to enter a code.
- Next, if you’re registering on a mobile device, you’ll be asked to create a passcode for your device, and you’ll be given the option to enable FaceID or TouchID for enabled devices.
You will only need to complete this process once to register for access to your accounts from both a computer and a mobile device. Once you register on one device, simply use those credentials to log in to additional devices.
BROWSERS: We do not recommend using Internet Explorer, since it no longer supports the minimum security measures required to keep your data safe when using our new Internet Banking system. We recommend downloading the latest version of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.