Treasury Management Conversion
Business Online Banking is now TREASURY MANAGEMENT!
If you haven’t set up your new Treasury Management profile, select Treasury Management from the Access Your Accounts box, and click Login. On the login screen, enter your Company ID, the Login ID you used in our previous system, and select the “Forgot Password?” link. Contact us at 1-888-300-0110, option 5 if you need assistance.
System Administrators: You received a mailing in early January with a Quick Start Guide that included a Company ID that all users will need to log in for the first time. This mailing will also include specific information for your business.
It is very important that you share the following information in the Quick Start Guide with all the users for your Business Online Banking account:
TO GET STARTED, EACH USER WILL NEED:
- Their existing Login ID
- The Company ID: (unique to each business, to be used by all users)
- A new Password
With Treasury Management you’ll experience:
- A sleek new look and feel with a customizable Dashboard
- Consistent login credentials to log in through the app and website
- Enhanced communication with Tompkins via the Message Center
- Clear transaction cut off times, listed right in your Dashboard, and an extra hour to submit Wires
- The ability for users to group accounts
- Enhanced Reporting Capabilities
- Upgraded Bill Pay with dual authorization and limit capabilities
- Streamlined Administration Capabilities
- PIN verification for certain transactions
- Restrict login access based on IP address, day and time of day
- Dual authorization
Upon conversion, you will need to modify your QuickBooks settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. Please be sure to back up your existing data BEFORE taking the steps outlined in the instructions below:
Check out the links below for instructions and Frequently Asked Questions: