Convenience and security come with Tompkins VIST Bank's Visa® Debit Card.
CONVENIENCE no check writing
- No more check writing! The Visa Debit Card looks like a credit card, but works like a check. Purchases you make will automatically be debited from your checking account
- Use your Visa Debit Card in stores, at ATMs, and for making online purchases
- The Visa Debit Card is free! No service charges for having a card1
SECURITY zero liability protection
- Shop with confidence using your debit card anywhere Visa is accepted
- You're covered by Visa's Zero Liability Policy that protects you from fraudulent use of your debit card in the event it's lost or stolen. You will not be held responsible for any unauthorized purchases3
- No lost or stolen checks to worry about
ALLPOINT never pay another ATM surcharge
- Tompkins VIST Bank is a Member of the Allpoint Network, the largest ATM network in the country, giving you access to more than 50,000 conveniently-located, surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Simply use your Tomokins VIST Visa® Debit Card at any Allpoint ATM to access your VIST accounts 24 hours a day. Allpoint ATMs are located across the country in local, regional, and national retail merchants. They include stores such as Wawa, Target, Walgreens, Costco, Exxon, Mobil, Rite Aid, and many others.
- Locate an Allpoint ATM now.
READY TO APPLY? Visit your local branch office today to request your Visa Debit Card.
1 Fees may apply at ATMs not in the Allpoint network.
2 Funds are debited automatically from your checking account.
3 Covers U.S. issued cards only. Visa's Zero Liability Policy does not apply to commercial credit card, or ATM transactions, or PIN transactions not processed by Visa. Notify your financial institution immediately of any fraudulent use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, see cardholder agreement or www.visa.com/security.