Tompkins VIST Bank offers a variety of online services to make your life easier.
We have upgraded our online bill pay program. See what's changed and find answers to your questions here.
Tompkins VIST Bank's Online Banking with Bill Pay is a secure and convenient way to save time and money. Best of all, it's free; no monthly or per bill pay charges and you'll have access to:
- View account balances.
- Pay bills* online with convenient one-time or reoccurring payments and eliminate the need for checks, envelopes and stamps!
- Sign up for Paperless Statements (eStatements) for your checking and savings accounts.
- View all of your electronic bills (e-bills), minimum payments due, and account balances.
- Monitor account activity with email alerts and notifications that notify you of electronic bills received, payments processed, and more.
- Save time when you schedule future and repeating transfers between Tompkins VIST Bank accounts.
- Easily submit stop payment requests for checks you've written.
- View both the front and back sides of your checks once they post to your account.
- Download your account activity into Money® or Quicken® financial software.
Want to learn more?
See a demo.
Ready to enroll? Get started.
*Same day processing for payments submitted prior to 3:00pm (Eastern Time). Recommended processing times of 2 business days for electronic payments and 4 business days for those paid by paper draft.
Sign up for eStatements – go paperless with online statements.
eStatements are online versions of the paper statements you normally receive in the mail for your checking and savings accounts, time deposits and loans.
- To sign up for eStatements you must be enrolled with Online Banking. New Online Banking customers must allow 24 hours prior to eStatement enrollments.
- Login to Online Banking and Click eStatements.
- On the Enrollment screen, Click Enroll. Note: If you receive an error that you are unable to enroll, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-888-238-3330.
- Complete items 1-5 on the eStatement Enrollment screen as follows:
- 1 – Select Accounts to enroll
- 2 - Confirm email address. If email address is correct no action is required. If incorrect, please update.
- 3– Enter Security Phrase. This will be appended to the subject line of each email alert you receive. This will help you identify the validity of the email.
- 4- Click on the “click here” link to obtain the code located in the pdf document. Enter the code in the box.
- 5 – Review the electronic statement disclosure. You must scroll to the bottom in order to click the box to agree to the listed terms.
- Click enroll now
- You will be presented with an enrollment confirmation box. Click OK. You will then receive a welcome email.
- Email alerts will be sent as statements and notices are made available for you to view.