Mobile Banking is an additional feature of Tompkins VIST Bank's Internet Banking, which depending on the option you choose, may allow you to view balances, recent transactions, transfer between accounts and more.
You must have an active internet banking account at Tompkins VIST Bank.
Your bank is in your phone.
If you've got your phone, then you've got your bank.
Mobile banking from Tompkins VIST Bank lets you login and do your banking from just about anywhere.
So wherever you're standing, or sitting, or walking, there's a Tompkins VIST Bank right there, too.
What are my mobile banking options?
You can choose to use text banking, one of our free mobile apps, or go to vistbank.com on any phone with a browser.
Browser is a web link that you use on your phone that's specifically designed for a smartphone screen. It gives you access to some internet
banking functions through a menu option.
Mobile banking can help make your day-to-day banking more convenient than ever.
Your bank at your fingertips.
Download our free Mobile Banking app for an enhanced experience designed for your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ or Blackberry device.
- Get history
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills
- Make Deposits
- Locate Branch/ATM
Download our free mobile app to use with your iPhone, Android or Blackberry.
Sign Up for Mobile Banking.
To get started, register for Tompkins VIST Bank Mobile Banking in just a few simple steps:
- Visit vistbank.com
- Login to your Internet Banking account and click the Mobile Banking button at the top of the screen.
- Read the Mobile Banking Addendum to the Internet Banking Agreement. This contains the terms and conditions of use. Click "I Accept" and submit to continue.
- Click on the Enroll link and enter the requested details, including a Mobile Login ID that you select, your Mobile Number and the Mobile Password you select.
- Click Enroll.
- After you enroll, you will receive 2 text messages - the first requesting you to reply YES to finish your enrollment. The second will provide you with the URL for the Mobile Site.
- Once you reply with YES, you will receive 1 more text message - confirming your enrollment to SMS/text for Mobile Banking.
- (Tip: Bookmark our mobile site in your favorites and add the text number to your phone's contact list so you can quickly access mobile banking without having to re-type it each time.)
Note: For Business Mobile Banking, the Internet Banking Administrator must assign mobile access through the Administration Tab.
To learn more, check out our Frequently Asked Questions
Tompkins VIST Bank Mobile Banking is an extension of your Internet Banking service. When you log in you will be presented with the same security questions that you are accustomed to seeing when you log into your Internet Banking Account. The mobile app still uses the SSL encryption to keep your information as secure as your Tompkins VIST Bank Internet Banking account.
*Currently available for Blackberry, Android and Apple's iPhone
Standard text messaging and data plan rates may apply. Consult your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply for you.
The iPhone®, Apple logo, and iTunes are all trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions