Digital Banking Upgrade
We know that Internet and Mobile Banking are important to you, and that’s why we’ve upgraded to a cleaner, simpler platform.
To learn more about what has changed, view our Digital Banking Playlist available on YouTube, or view a specific topic below:
You only need to complete this process once to register for access from both a computer and a mobile device!
Important information to make your Digital Banking experience the best it can be.
BROWSERS: We do not recommend using Internet Explorer, since it no longer supports the minimum security measures required to keep your data safe when using our new Internet Banking system. We recommend downloading the latest version of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
ALERTS: Any alerts established in the previous system will not transfer to the new system. You may reestablish balance and transaction alerts in the new system beginning on June 3. When using our mobile app, you’ll need to enable notifications in order to receive alerts.
ACCOUNT HISTORY: 120 days of account history will transfer with the conversion, and your transaction history will build with continued activity. If you require transaction history prior to February 1, 2019, please download it prior to May 31. e-statements prior to 120 days will still be available for your reference in the Documents section of the new system.
- Our new system will offer transfer frequencies that are different from what were offered in our previous system. Scheduled internal transfers that are set to a frequency that the new system does not offer will not convert. The frequency options available in the new system are:
- Every two weeks
- Twice a month
- Recurring and future dated internal transfers will not be debited or credited to an account until nightly update. These transfers will only be processed on business days.
- External transfer fees will now be processed at the time of the transfer, as opposed to the end of the month.
- End dates cannot be established for recurring transfers.
- Recurring or future dated external transfers will not convert.
Quicken / QuickBooks: Upon conversion, the transaction identifiers produced by our new system will be different from those produced from the previous system. This means that if you initiate an export of transactions from the new system with dates that overlap with an export from the previous system, duplicates will not be recognized. You will need to manually remove these duplicates. Beginning on June 3, please ensure that you do not export any transactions that were exported before June.