Business Debit MasterCard
As your community bank, we believe you deserve only the best in banking products. This is why we have partnered with MasterCard to bring you a convenient and safe Tompkins VIST Bank Debit MasterCard® with a variety of perks.
Enjoy the convenience of no check writing
- No more check writing! The Debit Card looks like a credit card, but works like a check. Purchases you make will automatically be debited
from your checking account
- Use your Debit Card in stores, at ATMs, and for making online purchases
- No service charges for having a card
Through Debit MasterCard you have access to a variety of benefits1:
- worldwide acceptance at more than 38 million locations
- enhanced security
- extended warranty
- identity theft resolution services
- 60 day price protection
- zero liability2
Your Debit Card is more secure than ever
With MasterCard, using your debit card just became even more convenient and secure than ever before.
All Debit Cards are EMV chip enabled, which provides our customers with the highest level of security available.
ALLPOINT never pay another ATM surcharge3
Questions about your new Debit MasterCard?
- Tompkins VIST Bank is a member of the Allpoint Network, the largest ATM network in the country, giving you access to more than 50,000 conveniently located, surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Simply use your Tompkins VIST Debit Card at any Allpoint ATM to access your VIST accounts 24 hours a day. Allpoint ATMs are located across the country in local, regional, and national retail merchants. They include stores such as Wawa, Target, Walgreens, Costco, Exxon, Mobil, Rite Aid, and many others.
- Locate an Allpoint ATM now.
Read the FAQ
Activate by calling 1-866-392-9952
MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks, used pursuant to a license.
1 Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Guide to Benefits
2 Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details
3 Fees may apply at ATMs not in the Allpoint network. There is a $5.00 monthly fee for inactive cards after 180 days.